Sunday, March 6, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #15

Good Sunday Evening!

How you have had a great weekend.  It’s been a rainy weekend here in the Carolinas.  I’ve been working on a few projects and it’s been one of those weekends when it feels like I’m working on them ALL at one time.  I have 5 projects that I’m working on and I’ve been bouncing back and forth between them all.  Let me just say this now…. this is not a good use of one’s time.   Hopefully I will finish at least one or two this week so that I will have something to show you.

It’s getting so hard to highlight just a few projects from the “Amaze Me Monday” parties…… there are so many wonderful ideas and projects that I will never run out of things to do!  Thank you so much for inspiring me each week!  You all are the best!!

Here On Crow Creek fashioned this basket on wheels!

Katie from Creatively Living Outside the Box shows how she whipped up a cute little Apothecary Soap Dispenser.

Hammer Time! designed this adorable Tinkerbell Tutu.

How can you not appreciate the work that it takes to put this beautiful quilt together by JAQs Studio?!?!

IMG_4261

4 the Love of Wood will inspire you with taking bits of this and that to create a one-of-a-kind French cabinet.

You had me at peanut butter!!  I know I will be whipping up this “Creamy Peanut Butter Caramel Pie” for dessert this week!  Thank you All Things Heart & Home for sharing.

Need to get organized?  Let Delightful Order share you how to create this Gift Wrap Center

A Home Made by Kiki shares her Ballard Dog Food Tin Knock-off.  I’ve been wanting to make one of these for a long time!  I love the little paw print on the lid!

[IMG_8924, edit[4].jpg]

Life at Fire Lake Camp shares a tutorial so that you too can make this sweet Cottage Willow Basket Vase.  Love the tulips!

Please link YOUR projects, crafts, decorating, tutorial, and giveaways!!!

To Link up:

  1. Copy and past the web address of the specific blog post, NOT to your blog home page.
  2. Add a title.
  3. Choose a photograph.
  4. Grab the button below and add it to your post or sidebar.
  5. Please visit a few other links and leave a sweet comment.

Dittle Dattle

26 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I had an extra long weekend and was so excited to finally get some stuff done....but ended up working on way too many projects at a time!
    I almost finished my mud room, I started two baby blankets, I baked bread and cookies and croutons, I roasted chicken, I started a coupon presentation for my church....and the list goes on.

    Good luck getting all your projects done, just keep taking one step at a time!!

    katieshowto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie for hosting. Some awesome inspiration out here. I loved the dog food can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie,
    Thanks for hosting. I've been so busy it feels nice to join Amaze Me Monday again! =)

    Holy smokes, 5 projects? WOW! Girl, you need to slow down. I have enough trouble doing two projects tandem. lol! Can't wait to see what you're up to!

    Thanks for the nice comments on my post! XOXO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much for hosting this wonderful meme. I am going to be linking up a lot..there's just lots of amazing things going on in my life.:)
    xoxo bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Carrie! I got my featured button and I love Amaze Me Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Amaze Me Mondays--so much fun!

    Hope you have a great week ahead, Carrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please excuse me while I scream... aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Thanks for featuring the tutu!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, I know what you mean. I have way too many projects going on at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring my dog food tin Carrie! I also have a lot of projects going at one time. That is pretty common with me though. Good luck getting yours done. As always, can't wait to see what you have been up to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for featuring the gift wrap center. Truly appreciated.
    DaNita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carrie!
    Lots of fun blogs and projects to check out! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to see what you get done!
    I linked my Farmhouse Whitewashed Concrete Eggs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank YOU, Carrie for hosting such a fun party! I can relate to the project hopping dilema! Good luck to ya! Have a wonderful week!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda - One Girl in Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, hey! Happy Monday! I love your features ... that dress is too stinkin' cute and the quilt is so fabulously colorful! Thanks for hosting ... I already spy wonderful Spring projects which I am off to now visit. Hugs, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! How cool is that great tutu:@)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know what that's like - while the paint is drying on these, I can jump over here and do that. Meanwhile the entire house looks likes an absolute disaster because I have projects spread out on every available surface.

    Thanks for hosting this party each week. It's neat to see what everyone else is working on.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting! Great turn out, so much great stuff to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carrie~ Thanks for hosting this fun party! All linked up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some wonderful ideas at this party, thanks for hosting! I love the larger thumbnails, you can really see the details so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! I just came across your awesome blog and am now a follower. I grabbed your button and linked up. Thanks for hosting!

    Melanie
    youmadethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sorry I accidentally listed my Wedding Vow Art twice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still haven't figured all this blogging thing out. I'm lucky to have a page at all..lol
    Your blog looks wonderful and I hope to link up at some point (when I figure it all out)
    Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails